Adventure enthusiasts know that there is nothing much that compares to the thrill of riding a mountain bicycle. But if you are someone who gave up that thrill for other pursuits and want to return to it, then the first thing to do is to give your bike a thorough look over. Here is a guide for checking your MTB before you resume your rides:
1. The first thing to do is to inspect your bike. If you are planning to ride your mountain bicycle after a significant amount of time, then this step is essential to knowing if there are any issues in the bike and you can easily manage them, and ride seamlessly wherever you want.
2. Check the tires for the appropriate tire pressure. Poorly or inadequately inflated tires are more prone to being punctured. Make it a point to learn the right air pressure for your MTB bicycle, and fill them accordingly. Get yourself a small portable air pump handy at home and on your rides to replenish the tires when required.
3. Inspect the brake and gear wires to check sagging. Sometimes you’ll simply need to turn the wires a little; if it does not work, tighten the screws with a wrench.
4. Since you are riding your MTB after a significant time, it is possible that it will need a little lubrication for it to run smoothly. Buy bike-specific lubricant and use it in sparing quantities on the bike on all surfaces where metal touches metal. But make sure to clean the areas first for effective application and functioning.
5. If you want to ride comfortably on the best MTB in India, then also check the saddle of your bike. A straight saddle will prevent you from facing body ache while also keeping you secure while riding.
6. If you are unsure about cleaning the bike yourself, take your MTB bike for a professional clean up. A professional mechanic will inspect the bike carefully for any snags and repair them efficiently so you can enjoy safe rides whenever you want to take them.
When you want a new MTB for your rides, then get them from Kross Bikes. The most sought-after brand in the country, Kross Bikes brings a range of versatile MTB bicycles. It has also recently launched new bicycles to celebrate its tenth anniversary, with state of the art specs that make rides smoother and more thrilling.